I have many years experience in providing specialist advice and advocacy on the full range of motoring and road traffic offences. Clients come to me for assistance in this type of case because I appreciate the consequences of being convicted of such offences, and in particular the serious practical ramifications of disqualification, particularly for those who need to drive for a living.
I have detailed knowledge and understanding of the complexities of Road Traffic Law and to date have enjoyed an exceptionally high success rate for my clients.
I can provide comprehensive advice and representation in the following areas anywhere in the country:
- Totting up
- Careless/dangerous driving
- Drink or drug impaired driving
- Failing to provide a specimen
- Driving whilst disqualified
- Driving without insurance
- Failing to stop or report an accident
- Failing to give information as to the identity of a driver after a Notice of Intended Prosecution was issued
- Appeals against conviction and / or sentence
- Death by careless or dangerous driving
Please feel free to call me for a no obligation confidential discussion.